São Miguel is the largest of the nine islands that make the Azores. During seven days, you'll explore different parts of the island and its diverse landscapes.
It's a perfect setting to disconnect, get energised by nature and focus on the changes you want in your life.
• Small group of like-minded travelers.
• 7 Days + 6 Nights in double or triple accommodation (en suite baths) in pods nestled in nature and exclusive for Nature Break guests.
• All brunch & dinner meals are included and flexitarian showcasing the best local ingredients. Plus all day snacks.
• Round-trip private transportation from the local airport (Ponta Delgada Airport) to the retreat location.
• Check-in session and introduction to the Nature Break retreat.
• Daily yoga practices and guided meditations indoor and outdoor in breathtaking lagoons, by the sea or in an organic tea plantation.
• Nature hikes where we explore the different volcanic landscapes of the island: Millennial-old lagoons, lost in the woods water tunnels and seashore lava formations.
• Group sharing sessions and coaching exercises to think about the changes you want to address in your life.
• Night-time soaking in hot springs or sunset swimming in thermal sea pools, to name a few.
• Time off to explore on your own or do nothing.
• Dedicated online group, where we'll share details about the break, offer support, suggest a packing list and where you can meet fellow Nature Break's buddies.
• Closing session with practical learnings to bring home from this break.
• Round-trip airfare to Ponta Delgada Airport (São Miguel Island, Azores).
• Individual travel insurance.
• Personal shopping.
• Additional tours: Whale watching boat trip and Canyoning adventure in Ribeira dos Caldeirões.
Meet the group of people that will accompany every step of this Break.
Traveling is part of João's DNA. He visited over 60 countries before turning 30, living in Australia, Singapore, UK and North America. He is incredibly driven and founded his first company at the age of 22. Fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
Experience with executive teams coaching in multinational corporations. Her focus is working with people on their career development, negotiation skills and accountability for personal and professional decisions. Fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
A firm believer that travel is the best education one can receive. This power house has her own studio in vibrant Miami - Santuario. Trained in Ayurvedic therapies, she leads daily yoga sessions for anyone who wants to live in more mindful way. Fluent in English and Spanish.
Make sure to reserve your spot.